Wednesday 26 February 2014

Creating an album cover

To make my music magazine seem more professional, I have decided to create an album cover which I will use in my magazine to promote the artists who I'm including.


Below is one of the pictures which I took on my photoshoot which I'm going to use for my album cover



 I imported the image to Adobe photoshop where I began editing, I changed the brightness and saturation of the image to make the background seem a lot darker than it originally was. I also really like the fact that both of the models pale skin contrasts with the background image of the trees.



I then added the album name Lifeline in the font 'Segoe Print' and the band name 'the corrections' in the font 'Copperplate gothic bold'. Both of these fonts give a very alternative feel.

 
I am then inserted my bands logo to have the finished product
 
 
I am pleased with how this album cover has turned out as I have used two colours which would really engage an audience. I can now start editing pictures for my magazine.
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment