Wednesday 15 January 2014

Photoshoot

Here are a few pictures of my first photoshoot where I got three of my friends Laura Cooke, Tyler Felton and Mitchell Fassett to model for me. I chose the location of a wood so it gave an alternative feel.



I feel that I should have used the flash on my camera when taking this picture as it is very dark which may not look professional on my magazine
 

 
 
 

 
 

 I like this image however I feel that the lighting lets the shot down

 
Here are a few others in a second location with my cover model Laura, I got her to change her outfits so that it would make the pictures in the magazine look more interesting
 


 
I have decided that Laura will be my main model who will feature as the central image on my front cover. I will then decide which other model will be used for my band which I will create.

No comments:

Post a Comment