Wednesday 8 January 2014

Content of my magazine


I wanted to find out what people would like to see included in my music magazine so they are satisfied with the magazine. I asked a different group of people that were in my specific target audience so that I got a new range of people to tell me there opinions.


Here are a few replies that I got from people:

 
Here you can see that this person would like things included in the magazine where she can interact such as quizzes and competitions. Asking someone else to tell me what they would like to see included in the magazine has been beneficial as I never thought about including up-coming events. Which music lovers would be very interested in as they would want to go to the biggest and best events in the music calender.
 
 
This is a few more replies from my peers who gave their opinion on what they would like to see in my music magazine
 



After collecting this research I think that there is a common theme where people want to have interviews included. Other ideas that were suggested which I like are quizzes and free music downloads as they would intrigue the reader to getting more for there money.

No comments:

Post a Comment