Monday 10 March 2014

Second Photoshoot

I decided to do a second photo shoot as I felt like some pictures didn't seem very professional. I am not very keen on the background of these images so I will edit it out. Also the lighting in my last photo-shoot seemed to dark which made the quality of the pictures look bad.These pictures were also taken at several different locations just so I could get a variation which would inspire me when creating my magazine

I like this image as the long shot shows what the model is wearing. However looking back at the image now I feel like the picture looks too posed


I really like these pictures of my model laughing as it seems a lot less serious than in my last photoshoot








 I really wanted an image of my model sat down so that I could get a high angle shot. However looking closely at the image there is unnecessary litter and mud which I should of thought about before capturing the picture.











No comments:

Post a Comment