Friday 7 March 2014

Questions for my magazine

Here are questions which I am going to include for my double page spread, I wanted the interview to be focused on the album cover which I created. The questions also focus on the bands success so readers would be able to understand the emotion of the band.

How did you come up with the band name?
It's amazing how far you have come, is it still surreal to you?
In three years time who would you like to be as big as?
Give us a clue, who is going to be supporting you on tour?
How does it feel that the album has reached number 1 after only a week?
Even Coldplay have said that they are addicted to your album! It must feel amazing that you are such a huge success in the music industry
Now tell us if you could perform with anyone dead or alive who would it be?










No comments:

Post a Comment