Friday 6 December 2013

Outfit mood boards

As I am thinking of having a number of models I wanted to make sure I focused on how I wanted them to dress so that they look appropriate for my magazine.

Below is a mood board of some outfit choices which I find appealing for my model to wear as they are simplistic and seem to fit the alternative genre of music which I want my magazine to be focused on. In the bottom right picture I like the simple make-up with the bright lipstick as it accentuates her features and it would appeal to my target audience of 17-18 year olds


I also made a mood board for male outfits as I would like to have a male model for my magazine as well. 


I really like the look of these outfits as they have a simple shirt with a jacket over the top, although the outfits aren't striking they look contemporary which would suit my music magazine. I like the idea of my models hair looking similar to the one in the top right as it is styled in the way that many people would aspire to look like


No comments:

Post a Comment